Public Procurement Law
He who begins is half done. Dare to know, dare to begin!
Dimidium facti, qui bene coepit, habet, sapere aude, incipe
To succeed, you need to prepare well. That applies also to expanding your business, which should each time be a well-considered operation supported by an adequate legal assessment. Good preparation in legal matters shall also be useful while gaining new contracts. If you entrust preparation of your bid to our specialists, going through all of procurement proceedings stages will surely be for your pleasure only. Within our services, the Employers are offered:
- preparation of Terms of Reference (together with the model contract) or contract notice, excluding specification of procurement subject matter,
- verification of documents prepared by the Employers,
- preparation of opinions on issues problematic for the Employers,
- assistance in resolving of brought legal remedies (information on violations, the appeal),
- proceedings documentation control,
- preparation of replies to follow-up allegations,
- other activities resulting from the Employers’ individual needs.
While our offer for the Contractors includes:
- preparation of correspondence addressed to the Employers,
- assessment of correctness and completeness of the request to participate in the proceedings or of a bid submitted in the proceedings (excluding cost estimate for quotation)
- preparation of opinions on verification and evaluation of requests to participate in the proceedings or bids submitted in proceedings by the other Contractors (excluding cost estimate for quotation),
- preparation of legal remedies (information on violations, appeal),
- other activities resulting from the Contractors’ individual needs.
Our Clients can also take advantage of the service consisting in organization of the training in Public Procurement Law, run by our best specialists. All Clients may be sure to receive professional legal assistance which will contribute to achieving many successes in business.