Ongoing legal assistance
Ignorance of the law harms
Ignorantia iuris nocet
Whoever runs a business, has to abide by the laws in force. Unfortunately, in the event of breaking them, it is no use arguing ignorance. To avoid such a scenario, we suggest taking advantage of ongoing legal assistance service provided by our Office.
It is addressed to Clients running commercial law companies and partnerships as well as to the entrepreneurs running civil law partnerships and to sole traders. We operate in Katowice but also in other cities, depending of our Clients’ needs. The ongoing legal assistance offered by our Law Office includes, among others, the following:
- ongoing consultation on draft contracts as well as preparation of draft contracts, and participation in negotiations on those,
- legal representation of the Client before courts and public administration bodies, under granted power of attorney,
- comprehensive consulting concerning public procurement procedures (analysis of tender specifications, preparation of tender bids, preparation of remedies),
- active participation in meetings of company governing bodies, including assistance in drafting resolutions and documents related to changing entries in the National Court Register,
- active participation in preparing transactions involved in changing the legal form of Clients’ businesses or in changing their ownership structure./li>
Our Office is open to a variety of cooperation forms as we are committed to delivering solutions tailored perfectly to your specific needs. We can provide our legal services in a number of ways, depending on whether you prefer face to face contact, communication over the telephone, or e-mail correspondence.
We also have a dedicated IT system which facilitates our work for Clients and ensures high quality of our services. Every order we receive order is immediately registered and assigned a deadline within that system. It allows us to act promptly and reliably to guarantee professional legal services to our Clients.